Mike, Audrey and I were greeters at church today--our first time. It was pretty fun, and a good way to meet fellow members.
This afternoon we also attended Elgin Symphony Orchestra's performance of Peter and the Wolf. It is one of three family-focused performances they are doing during the 2009-2010 season. Audrey really did enjoy the live music, and I think she liked a little break from the norm. The event was a great family treat--hopefully they will continue to do this every year.
I think today really showed that Audrey loves people. She was so excited this morning shaking hands at church and then laughed and smiled at various random people at the symphony--whoever came into her line of vision. And if they didn't look at her, she would babble and laugh until they did. It was a great family day.
You can't get any more adorable than this. What a sweetie pie.
ReplyDeleteThe outfit is adorable!!! Love the hat.
ReplyDelete