Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mommy's Girl

Audrey is going through a bona fide mommy stage right now where she only wants to be held by Mommy. This can be trying at times, especially at the end of the day when I feel like I've been wearing an Audrey purse all day. But it's really okay because boy is she so much fun right now! Having a little audience that finds everything you do amusing and hilarious is quite a boost to the self esteem.

Speaking of Audrey purse, Audrey had some fun with my purses this morning.
Drinking milk from the sippy cup like a big girl.
Who needs a play gym when you have a table?





2 comments:

  1. New table! Awesome! Yay for the mommy stage. We are going through one right now too...KIDS! I guess we love every minute of their neediness deep down, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the picture above the video. She has such a sparkle on her face. When Carsten smiles in pictures, it often looks mischievous, but for Audrey, it is just pure joy.

    ReplyDelete