It was a pretty crappy week. But Audrey seems to be back to her old self again, so rather than dwell on the bad stuff this past week, I'd like to remember a few of the fun things.
Audrey takes a walk with Mike Saturday morning--feeling good and wanting to stretch her legs. Tuesday morning as Mike was leaving for work, she gave him a sweet little wave and said, "Bye Dad!" without any prompting. It was pretty darn cute ,and the first time she's done that. She'll also grab my keys off the side table, bring them to me and say "bye."
Yay a learning opportunity! Audrey hears a lot of "no," and this was a chance to teach some "yes." Audrey would eat her watermelon the proper way and I would nod and say "yes!". Then she would stick the watermelon in her mouth like above, and I would exaggeratedly tell her "no". She got a big kick out of it.
King Louie is my favorite part too. Smart Kid.
ReplyDelete