Wednesday, November 3, 2010

31 Weeks

Mike and I got some face time with our son during an ultrasound today. It was a simple 2-D ultrasound, but it took my breath away when the technician showed us our baby's face. He was facing the "camera" perfectly, so we got some great glimpses, from his eyes to his cheeks to his lips to his cute little chin. We could even tell when his eyes were open and closed.

The technician said everything looks great in there and that our boy was very photogenic :-) His head is down, and everything is where it's supposed to be. He's measuring nice and healthy at approximately 4 lbs. 3 oz. Of course, the accuracy of these measurements are suspect.

The rest of my doctor's appointment went well. I've been feeling great--just uncomfortable and tired in the evenings.

Here's his profile.



Looking at the camera. If you look closely, you can see that his eyes are open.



Hi little guy! He's rubbing his face here.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, Shannon! What a good little boy you have; he performed so well for the ultrasound cam. I agree with the technician, what a photogenic little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are handsome already, Nard Dog. I cannot wait to meet you. Neither can Nate and Noah.

    ReplyDelete