Audrey saw that I was wearing a headband today, so for once, she was happy to wear a headband too. And it stayed on her head for the whole day! Normally she rips them off before I can even finish putting 'em on.
Also, Audrey is a WALKER now! She still prefers crawling to walking, but she is becoming more confident and walking more every day. I no longer have to coax her to let go of my hands, and she doesn't cry when she falls. She is starting to explore on her own while walking, although she still loses her balance before she can get very far. I've been trying to get it on video, but I haven't been on top of this milestone like I have with some of the others. Hopefully I will have something to post in the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment