Today Audrey and I met my mom, sister, grandmother and aunt at the Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford and then had lunch at Crumpets, a tea house in Genoa. For the most part, we try to keep Audrey to a routine--morning nap, lunch at 11:30, fun for a few hours, then afternoon nap. But some days don't fit into that routine, and that's good for Audrey, too. But I have to admit that I start these days with a little nervousness about how she will handle it. So far she has always dealt with the change in routine without any trouble, and today was no exception. No morning nap, lunch an hour and a half later than normal, and she handled it like a champ. I was so proud!
At 14 weeks, I'm already sporting a pretty obvious baby bump. Audrey loved seeing the fish swimming in the koi ponds. I think she wanted to jump into the pond with them.
Happy eating a pumpkin muffin at the end of a long lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment