Tuesday, September 14, 2010

24 Weeks!

I'm more than halfway through this pregnancy now at the 6-month mark. The regular doctor appointment today went well. It was a quick checkup. My blood pressure, weight gain and tummy growth are good. The baby's heartbeat was strong and quick--the doctor joked that he liked hearing her voice. The doctor also complimented me on my outfit, so good visit!

We are getting excited for our little boy to get here, but we're also a bit nervous about going back into newborn mode. The more independent Audrey becomes, the more we realize it's a few short months until we're in the thick of it again. It will all be worth it, though, and I'm looking forward to when Audrey meets her brother for the first time.


We already got a little outfit hanging in the closet for Wetzel Jr.

1 comment:

  1. Love the little bro outfit! Compliments on the tummy, weight, blood pressure and outfit? Yeah I'd say that was a good visit :)

    ReplyDelete